This course explains why anticorruption laws are important to companies. Describes what the anti-bribery rules are, and the accounting and record-keeping requirements. Defines the primary red flags present in third party transactions and day-to-day operations. It also states the impact to an organization and to you personally if you violate anticorruption laws.
Course Duration: Approximately 60 minutes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define anti-bribery rules and FCPA prohibitions
- Explain FCPA accounting and record keeping transparency requirements
- Explain the concept of red flags
- State the penalties for violating FCPA provisions
- Define your role in protecting your Company
- No previous knowledge about the concept is required.