Articulate is a tool used to develop flash based courses. Articulate Engage '09 is a quick and easy access tool which has the ability to produce user friendly interactions. Engage '09 allows the user to choose from a wide range of interaction types, including process, timeline, pyramid diagram, labelled graphic, interactive FAQ, and more. It supports the most important feature of publishing interactions to LMS. This course focuses on exploring the relationship between timeline events through text, images and sound.
Course Duration: Approximately 60 minutes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about Engage and its features
- Understand different Engage options
- Manipulate the Quick Access Toolbar
- Work with different types of Interactions
- Publish the interactions
- These Authoring tools do not require technical/programming skills and easy to learn. You can publish the course to SCORM/AICC without writing any coding.