Captivate 3 is a Flash-based tool that is used to develop simulation-based courses. This software enables users to rapidly create powerful and engaging simulations, scenario-based training and assessments without programming or multimedia skills.
This course mainly describes the method of creating an Adobe Captivate movie. It also projects the new features of Editing, Quizzing and Publishing. It also explains the method of adding images, animation, text boxes, buttons, captions, audio and video. Further, it emphasizes different Recording Types to record any software.
Course Duration: Approximately 90 minutes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop Watch/Try/Do type of projects
- Record screenshots of any software application
- Develop interactive courses
- Extract images and develop customized courses in Flash using Adobe Flash
- These authoring tools do not require technical/programming skills and are easy to learn. You can publish your course to SCORM/AICC without writing a coding program.