Introduction to Lean Concepts aims to give an overview of Lean concepts - the history and origin of Lean, its advantages and compares it with traditional organization. It defines the seven kinds of waste in detail. The course describes Lean as a total system. The course also highlights the obstacles you must overcome to become a truly Lean organization.
Course Duration: Approximately 45 minutes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define Lean Manufacturing and its key benefits
- Differentiate between Traditional and Lean Manufacturing
- Understand the Lean Principles and what are the seven wastes
- Explain the process of Lean Implementation
- No previous knowledge about the concept is required.