Investment 101 aims to give an overview of Investment concepts- investment definition, its benefits, constraints, strategies, risk-return tradeoff, diversification, types of stocks and bonds, mutual funds and portfolio management. The course highlights on the strategies of how to maximize your benefits and reduce the losses.
Course Duration: Approximately 60 minutes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- State the importance and objective of investing
- List the various types of investment instruments
- Define the risk-return tradeoff
- Explain the significance of diversification
- Understand the basics of stocks
- Identify different types of bonds
- Evaluate the significance of mutual funds
- Create an effective portfolio
On completion of the course you will learn how to build and manage a portfolio that will meet your investment goals.
- No previous knowledge about the concept is required.