This course explains the use of Lectora'08 and demonstrates how to use images, actions, animations, table of contents and pop-up windows to create courses.
Through this course, you will be able to use Lectora to create online courses that are AICC and SCORM compliant.
Course Duration: Approximately 90 minutes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain about Lectora
- Create a new title in Lectora
- Add images, animations, table of contents and format text
- Add Actions and create pop-up windows
- Create tests and check, publish and edit errors
- Explain and work with AICC and SCORM variables
- These authoring tools do not require technical/programming skills and are easy to learn. You can publish this course to SCORM/AICC without writing any coding program.