The Excel application is used extensively in different work places including businesses, educational institutions, etc. to maintain and systematize data. Some uses for Excel include organizing phone numbers, tracking financial projections, creating invoice templates, tracking inventory control and so on.
This course is designed help you understand its new feature, "Ribbon", and explain its various options. It also elaborates the features in Office Button and demonstrates the method of working with different features like Excel formulae, Charts, Printing and Conditional Formatting. It also focuses on important topics such as Data Validation, Goal Seek and Scenario Manager.
Course Duration: : Approximately 120 minutes.
On completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the various features of Office Button
- Navigate the features in "Ribbon"
- Manipulate the Quick Access Toolbar
- Format a worksheet
- Create and modify charts in worksheets
- Design the layout of Pivot Chart tables
- Set Data Validation rules
- Create a scenario
- You don't need to have any prior knowledge of MS Excel 2007. A basic working knowledge of computers should suffice.
These exercises are designed to impart relevant skills and knowledge by simulating the actual software environment.
- First show the operations.
- Invite the learner to try to perform the required operations with some guidance.
- Finally, allow him/her to try the operations all by himself/herself.
This provides a smooth transition in learning-from watching, then trying and finally, doing.