Microsoft Outlook is one of the applications in the Microsoft Office suite of programs that helps you organize and share information and communicate with people.
Master the features of Outlook Express 2007 with this interactive learning course. Individual lessons are designed to enable you to work at your own pace.
In this course, you'll learn to compose, send, read, and organize your e-mail messages using the features available in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
Course Duration: : Approximately 120 minutes.
On completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Configure Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Use Ribbon, Editor Options and Office Buttons effectively
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Manage and organize Inbox
- Apply and use Categorize Messages
- Work with Received Attachments, Recall and Replace Message options
- Send messages to Distribution Lists
- No previous experience with Outlook is required but a good working knowledge of Windows is essential.
The exercises given here are designed to impart relevant skills and knowledge by simulating the actual software environment.
The instructional strategy is to:
- First show the operations.
- Invite the learner to try to perform the required operations with some guidance.
- Finally, allow him/her to try the operations all by himself/herself.
This provides a smooth transition in learning-from watching, then trying and finally, doing.