Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 is presentation software that you can use to transform your ideas into professional, compelling presentations.
Whether you are giving a sales pitch or explaining your company's goals and accomplishments, Microsoft PowerPoint can help make your presentation effective and professional. It provides a complete set of tools for creating powerful presentations and is widely used as an effective tool for training purpose in business and classrooms.
This course enables users to create a dynamic presentation by using the features available in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
Course Duration: Approximately 120 minutes.
On completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Create a presentation by working with slides
- Apply font formatting options to the text
- Enhance the presentation by using the Themes and Templates Slide Master options
- Use the Drawing Toolbar, Picture Toolbar and Editing options
- Use additional features such as Slide Transition, Media Clips, Slide Animations etc
- Deliver presentations and print presentations
- General understanding of personal computers and the Windows Operating System.
The exercises given here are designed to impart relevant skills and knowledge by simulating the actual software environment.The instructional strategy is to:
- First show the operations.
- Invite the learner to try to perform the required operations with some guidance.
- Finally, allow him/her to try the operations all by himself/herself.
Provide a smooth transition in learning-from watching, then trying and finally, doing.