Microsoft Word for Windows is the most widely-used word processing package.
Today's individual worker uses Word to create all kinds of documents, memos, letters, reports, brochures, and books.
In this course, you will learn to produce professional-looking documents using the features available in Microsoft Word 2007. This program provides a comprehensive set of tools for creating and formatting your document in a new interface.
Course Duration: Approximately 120 minutes.
On completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Create, edit, format and store documents
- Use features such as Office Button, Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Use Find and Replace Text options
- Format text and paragraphs
- Create formatted lists and nested lists
- Insert symbols, pictures, smartArt and watermarks
- Create and use Mail Merge
- Take prints and send mails
- This course assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Word 2007. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows Operating System.
The exercises given here are designed to impart relevant skills and knowledge by simulating the actual software environment.The instructional strategy is to:
- First show the operations.
- Invite the learner to try to perform the required operations with some guidance.
- Finally, allow him/her to try the operations all by himself/herself.
This provides a smooth transition in learning-from watching, then trying and finally, doing.